I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted anything on my blog! I have been extremely busy with school, and work has been crazy the last month because of the procrastinator's tax deadline (those who got 6-month extensions and still waited until the last second to bring in their tax information). Anyway, life seems to be going pretty good for me. If you would just take out all of the bills in my life, I would say that I would be doing great. But, bills seem to take all the fun out of everything. Seems like all I can do right now is work and pay bills. Fun stuff? Yeah right - can't afford it. Well, I can afford it if I could put in on plastic. But, we all know that plastic is not the way to go. Interest sucks.....
School.....well I can't wait until it's over. I have graduated high school and college, but somehow I find myself going back for more school! School stresses me out. School is just not the same with a wife and baby. I kinda (emphasis on kinda) enjoyed school before I had a family. But, now that I have a family, it is hard to balance everything. Luckily, I can do most of my schoolwork on my lunch breaks at work. But, I still have to think about all that I have to do - even when I'm home. I think because of school I get stressed about everything - mainly not having enough money to pay bills. But.....a new job might be in my future!! I have applied for another job, so we will see how that goes...
I was just sitting here thinking.....I am going to be a dad again really really soon!! I know, I am already a dad twice, but the baby will be here in about three months. That is soooo crazy to think about. I mean, just yesterday Becca and I were traveling the world by ourselves. Now, everytime we get out of the house it is an adventure. Oh, and traveling the word.....that money is going to the local hospital. Every single month we send money over there. I am afraid that I will be sending money over there the rest of my life. That would suck. Maybe I should get a job over there. Do you think if I got a job that they would wipe my bill clean? That would be cool. I doubt it though......
Well, I am hoping to keep the blog updated more than I have lately. I have some cute pics of Maddie and her cousins that I need to post. Maybe I will do that soon......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment